2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleManse Road, Crossgates, Cowdenbeath, KY4
- Deceptively Spacious Cottage
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Large Lounge Separate Dining Room
- EPC = E
- Fitted Wardrobes
- Excellent Storage
* Terrific cottage in commuter village
* 2 Double Bedrooms, lounge and dining room
* Secure outbuilding ideal work/office space/craft area
* Modern bathroom separate WC and kitchen
* Ideal for those who dont like gardening - low maintenance
Internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate the size and diversity of the accommodation on offer! The deceptively spacious cottage is formed over two levels and comprises on ground floor: entrance vestibule, inner hallway, lovely family lounge with solid fuel stove, dining room with stairs to upper floor and a kitchen; a WC is also located on the ground floor. Upstairs offers two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and the family bathroom additionally boasting a separate shower. The property further benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. A garage/ workshop is situated at the rear the property. The property is suitable for all age groups and viewing is highly recommended. EPC Rating = Band E.
The village of Crossgates is located approximately 2 miles outside Dunfermline, towards Cowdenbeath. Crossgates offers schooling at nursery and primary levels and benefits from local shops and bars. There is a wider range of shops, bars and restaurants in nearby Dunfermline and Cowdenbeath. The village is ideally placed for commuting via the Queensferry Crossing and Kincardine Bridge with easy access to the motorway networks.
Fabulous first time home, move in condition. Compact garden with secure external outhouse - multiple uses. Great commuter base. Local shops on hand. VIEW NOW
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54230778.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528748370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dunfermline. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.