2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNelson Drive, Pensby, Wirral
- Attractive and Spacious Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Well Appointed and Neutrally Decorated Throughout
- Benefiting from Being Sold with No Onward Chain
- Side Access, Hallway, Lounge, Conservatory and Kitchen
- Dining Room/Bedroom, Double Bedroom and Bathroom
- Driveway, Detached Garage. Double Glazing and Central Heating
- Private Enclosed Rear Garden with Patio and Lawned Areas
- Situated in the Popular Area of Pensby Close to Local Amenities
** Guide Price £180,000 - £190,000 **
Attractive and spacious two double bedroom detached bungalow situated in the popular residential area of Pensby within easy reach of local amenities. Well appointed and maintained this property also benefits from being offered for sale with no onward chain.
In brief the accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, conservatory and a large well fitted kitchen. Two double bedrooms (one currently used as a dining room) and a bathroom, Further benefiting from double glazing, gas central heating, off road parking and a detached garage. Completing this home perfectly is the private rear garden, mainly laid to law with patio area. A closer inspection is strongly recommended.
Wooden flooring, radiator, access to lounge, kitchen, bedrooms one and two and family bathroom
15' 7'' x 11' 5'' (4.75m x 3.48m)
Wooden flooring, electric fireplace, UPVC double glazed sliding patio doors to rear
11' 9'' x 9' 4'' (3.58m x 2.84m)
Wooden flooring, ceramic wall tiles, range of wall and base units, integrated oven and grill, electric hob, integrated fridge freezer, radiator, combination boiler, UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, UPVC double glazed door to conservatory
9' 4'' x 5' 3'' (2.84m x 1.6m)
UPVC double glazed construction, ceramic floor tiles, access to rear garden
Bedroom One -
14' 10'' x 11' 5'' (4.52m x 3.48m)
Double bedroom with built in wardrobe, radiator, UPVC double glazed bay window to front aspect
Bedroom Two -
10' 4'' x 9' 9'' (3.15m x 2.97m)
Double bedroom with radiator, parquet flooring, UPVC double glazed bay window to front aspect
Lawned front garden with off road parking, lawned rear garden with detached garage
Family Bathroom -
6' 5'' x 5' 5'' (1.96m x 1.65m)
Bath with overhead shower, wash basin, WC, radiator, ceramic wall tiles, UPVC double glazed window to side aspect
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8714427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.