3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHollyhedge Road, Manchester, M22
- Three bedroom semi detached
- Excellent transport links including the Metrolink, Train and Motorway network
- Lounge, dining room and conservatory to the rear.
- Close to Gatley village and schools
- Fantastic condition through out
- Double glazed and gas central heating
- Viewing is a must
Book a Viewing by visiting our website or using the link below the property details!
Backon the market due to chain falling through.
Located close to Gatley village, this family home is in great condition through out comprises enclosed porch, entrance hallway, dining room, lounge, conservatory, kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC. The property benefits from PVCu double glazing and gas central heating. Externally there is detached garage, off road parking for several cars and a rear garden. The property is close to Gatley village which offers a variety of shops. Gatley railway station and motorway networks are all close by. Viewing recommended to see what this home has to offer.
PVCu double glazed entrance porch leading into entrance hall.
Radiator, coving to ceiling, understairs storage, window and stairs to first floor.
PVCu double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Pvcu double glazed patio doors to the rear aspect, stone built fireplace, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Double glazed surround with doors leading to the rear garden
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with working surfaces over. Stainless steel inset single sink and drainer. Part tiled walls. Central heating boiler. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for cooker. Space for fridge. PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect. PVCu double glazed door to side aspect.
PVCu double glazed window to side aspect. Loft access.
PVCu double glazed bay window to front aspect. Radiator.
PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
PVCu double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
PVCu double glazed window. Panelled bath with mixer shower tap. Pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls.
Low level WC. Part tiled walls.
The front of the property provides off road parking and has access to a garage. The rear is mainly lawned with shrub borders.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54233124.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6rk-xdwn. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.