3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleProvidence Crescent, Oakworth, Keighley, BD22
- EPC Rating Is D
- Spacious Semi-Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms & Loft Room
- Generous Rear Garden & Decking
- Ample Parking & Tandem Garage (34' Long)
An ideal purchase for the growing family is this spacious semi-detached property having three bedrooms and a loft room, situated in the popular village location of Oakworth with excellent access to the local primary school. The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, the lounge has an electric coal effect gas fire, double glazed window to the front and radiator. The dining kitchen has an attractive modern range of base and wall mounted units, integrated double oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and microwave, and double glazed sliding doors to the conservatory, which in turn has a door leading to the rear garden. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, the master benefiting from fitted wardrobes. The bathroom is also on this level having a three piece suite comprising of a bath with shower over, wash basin, WC, chrome heated towel rail, double glazed window to the rear. There is a staircase from the first floor leading to a loft room which has a double glazed Velux window. Externally the property has ample off-road parking to the front, a driveway to the side leads to a tandem garage measuring approximately 34ft in length. There is a generous size rear lawn and decking area. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate, EPC rating is D.
10' x 17'
34' x 7'11''
9'11'' x 10'
5' x 7'
11' x 14'10''
17' x 8'
9' x 10'
First Floor Landing
14' x 10'
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54234333.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10779082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Day & Co Estate Agents Limited, Keighley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.