2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleForrester Close, Flanderwell, Rotherham S66 2NL
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- SEMI DETACHED HOME
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- CUL-DE-SAC POSITION
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £135,000
2roost are pleased to offer to the market this well presented two bedroom semi detached home ideal for the first time buyer. Situated in the popular residential location of Flanderwell and ideally placed for all local amenities and excellent motorway networks. The property benefits Upvc double glazing throughout with accommodation to comprise; entrance porch, lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the front a low maintenance garden with driveway leading to a garage, to the rear a pleasant well maintained enclosed garden with patio area.
* entrance hall
Entrance to the property is via a Upvc double glazed door into the Entrance Porch With front facing Upvc double glazed window and door leading to the living room.
* Lounge: 5.11m x 3.53m (16' 9" x 11' 7")
This spacious light and airy lounge has a front facing Upvc double glazed window, radiator, laminate flooring, stairs that rise to the first floor accommodation and a useful under stair storage cupboard.
* Kitchen: 3.56m x 1.98m (11' 8" x 6' 6")
Enjoying a range of modern fitted wall and base units, the base units being set beneath roll edge work surfaces which extend and incorporate a single drainer sink unit. Having space for a free standing cooker, fridge freezer, radiator, with opening to the conservatory.
* Bedroom 1: 3.56m x 2.69m (11' 8" x 8' 10")
Master bedroom with front facing Upvc double glazed window and fitted wardrobes offering ample hanging and storage space.
* Bedroom 2: 3.53m x 1.96m (11' 7" x 6' 5")
This second double bedroom has a rear facing Upvc double glazed window.
* Bathroom: 2.54m x 1.32m (8' 4" x 4' 4")
With side facing Upvc double glazed window, part tiling to walls and suite to comprise; bath with electric shower over, WC and wash hand basin, useful storage cupboard.
Lovely conservatory with rear facing bi-fold-doors leading out onto the rear garden
* Outside and gardens
To the front of the property a low maintenance garden with driveway leading to the larger that average single garage, to the rear a well maintained enclosed garden with patio area ideal for outside entertaining. Access door to garage.
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54236820.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 2Roost, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.