3 bedroom terraced house for saleWilsden Avenue, Luton
- Three bedrooms
- Close proximity to town centre
- Excellent condition throughout
- Recently refitted Kitchen/Diner
- Garage to rear
- Driveway providing off road parking
- J10 of the M1 less than a 5 minute drive
- Viewing available immediately!
This delightful three bedroom property situated conveniently close to the amenities of the town center has been maintained by the current owners to an excellent standard. The property would certainly suit first time buyers or a growing family, as well as making an ideal buy to let investment. Internally the property offers a recently refitted modern kitchen/diner with integrated appliances and a bright and airy bay fronted living room to the front aspect off a spacious entrance hall providing excellent accommodation to enjoy with the family. Upstairs the property consists of three good size bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom. Externally there is a block paved driveway to the front aspect providing off road parking, and a lovely rear garden with a mixture of lawn and patio areas which can be enjoyed in the warmer months. There is also a garage to the rear which is accessed via a service road. For commuters, J10 of the M1 is located less than a 5 minute drive away, with Luton's mainline train station also within close proximity. A viewing is highly recommended!
Front door into Entrance Hall. Doors into Living Room and Kitchen/Diner. Stairs leading to first floor. Radiator.
9' 9'' x 11' 6'' (2.97m x 3.50m)
Double glazed windows to rear aspect. Radiator. Carpet.
11' 4'' x 12' 9'' (3.45m x 3.88m)
Double glazed windows to front aspect. Radiator.
9' 3'' x 19' 1'' (2.82m x 5.81m)
Fitted wall and base units. Integrated oven and gas hob with extractor hood. Stainless steel sink/drainer unit. Space for American style fridge/freezer. Radiator. Double glazed windows to rear aspect. Double glazed french doors to rear garden.
7' 4'' x 7' 1'' (2.23m x 2.16m)
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
Three piece suite consisting of low level wc, single pedestal wash hand basin and bath with shower over. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled. Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Doors to all bedrooms and bathroom. Carpet.
11' 8'' x 11' 4'' (3.55m x 3.45m)
Double glazed windows to front aspect. Radiator. Wood effect laminate flooring.
Mixture of lawn and patio areas. Access to Garage.
Block paved driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles.
Located to rear. Single width. Accessed via service road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54238332.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8584117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Penrose Estate Agents, Luton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.