4 bedroom detached house for saleGreenhill Lodge, Lady Lane, Bingley, West Yorkshire, BD16
- Four bedroom detached residence
- Quality kitchen, bathroom and ensuite facilities
- Beautiful landscaped gardens
- First-class residential location
A truly exceptional four bedroom detached residence offering outstanding living accommodation standing in large well maintained gardens and garage delightfully situated within a first-class residential location.
An outstanding four bedroom detached residence offering beautifully presented versatile and flexible living accommodation which will almost certainly appeal to the more discerning purchasers seeking a home of elegance and character. The property is in our opinion tastefully presented throughout and includes quality kitchen, bathroom and ensuite facilities together with gas heating, sealed unit double glazing and fitted alarm system and only an internal inspection will reveal the superb nature of this fine home.
The accommodation briefly comprises entrance lobby, reception hall way giving access to all the principal rooms, sitting room, bespoke kitchen with open plan breakfast area, utility room, master bedroom with ensuite shower room, bedroom two, bedroom three and bedroom four/sitting room giving access to loft area/playroom/occasional bedroom, house bathroom and study/office. Outside the property is complemented by a superior plot with cobbled parking areas, LARGE DETACHED STONE BUILT GARAGE measuring 20' x 20' with power, light, water point and alarm, storage area beneath and greenhouse. At the rear and side beautiful landscaped gardens, lawns, flowerbeds, trees, shrubs, paved patio area and water point.
Greenhill and Lady lane is regarded as one of Bingley's premier and prestigious residential locations with many high calibre and well established characterful homes nearby. The locality is surrounded by scenic countryside with Bingley town centre approximately 1/2 mile distant with its range of shopping facilities, bars, restaurants and well respected primary and secondary schools. Bingley town centre also enjoys excellent transport links by both road and rail to other West and North Yorkshire business centres which include Bradford and Leeds.
From Dacre Son & Hartley's Bingley office travel up Park Road in the direction of Eldwick
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54238596.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIN160521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Bingley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.