2 bedroom apartment for saleBurton Court, Clifton, Bristol, BS8
- Two double bedrooms
- Sold with no onward chain
- Secure allocated parking space
- Large private terrace
- Council tax band D
- Ground rent £300 per annum
- Lease 125 years from 01/01/2004
- Management Charge £2133 pa
Jacobs Building is located at the top end of Jacobs Wells Road and opposite the imposing private Queen Elizabeth Hospital School. The property comprises an open plan kitchen/living room with integrated appliances and double doors leading on to a LARGE PRIVATE ROOF TERRACE, two large double bedrooms one of which has an en-suite shower room and the second bedroom which also has access via double doors to the south facing terrace. There is a master contemporary bathroom and storage cupboard. Externally there is off-street parking for one car and also a lift which provides access to the flat. The location, just off Clifton Triangle, makes this home ideal for a professional couple or investor(s) who are looking for a quality home with great access to some of the City’s most popular areas. Bristol Royal Infirmary, The BBC and Bristol University are all within walking distance and the area also boasts an abundance of cafes, restaurants and boutiques. The property is currently tenanted but with no onward chain so viewing comes highly recommended. EPC rating B.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54242673.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10506540. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Clifton Sales . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.