3 bedroom house for saleLower Way, Upper Longdon, WS15
- Detached Character Cottage
- Extended & Much Improved Interiors
- Three Reception Rooms & Study
- Impressive Kitchen with Vaulted Ceiling
- Three Double Bedrooms
- En Suite & Family Bathroom
- South Facing Cottage Gardens
- Double Garage & Ample Parking
- Detached Office/Annexe/Studio
- Well Placed for Amenities & Commuter Routes
A CHARMING DETACHED CHARACTER COTTAGE set in the idyllic village of Upper Longdon, benefitting from south facing gardens, extended and upgraded interiors and outbuildings to include an office/potential annexe and a detached double garage. Originally dating back to 1880s where it was two cottages belonging to the Beaudesert Estate, Ivyhurst occupies a private plot overlooking attractive rural views to the rear. The property enjoys well presented interiors which have been upgraded in recent years, with improvements to include UVPC wood grain double glazing around 12 months ago, a refitted and extended kitchen and landscaped gardens. The interiors comprise briefly reception hall, three reception rooms plus study, high spec kitchen, utility and cloakroom to the ground floor, with three double bedrooms off the first floor galleried landing serviced by a guest en suite and family bathroom. Outside, the gated entrance leads into a generous driveway with access into a detached double garage and a detached office, ideal for conversion into ancillary accommodation. South facing gardens lie to the rear and side of the cottage, being landscaped to a high degree and enjoying complete privacy.
Set within the rural village of Upper Longdon surrounded by similar character homes, Ivyhurst lies just minutes’ drive from the Cathedral City of Lichfield and sits on the outskirts of Cannock Chase, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Upper Longdon itself is home to the Chetwyn Arms, a popular pub and restaurant, with additional shopping, convenience and leisure amenities available in Lichfield and Rugeley town centre. For those who enjoy outdoor leisure pursuits, the location is ideal for those who enjoy walking, cycling and equestrian activities. Well placed for commuters, the A51, A38 and M6 are all within easy reach, Birmingham International Airport is 25 miles away and rail stations in Lichfield provide regular and direct links to Birmingham and London (in 80 mins)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54243690.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27843984. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parker Hall , Barton-under-Needwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.