4 bedroom terraced house for saleBracken Street, Keighley, BD21
- EPC Available On Completion
- Four Bedroom Town House
- Ready At The End Of February
- Accommodation Over Three Floors
- Modern Design Living
- Master Bedroom With En-suite
- In The Hainworth Area Of Keighley
- Close To Keighley Town Center
- Gardens To Front And Rear
- Driveway Parking
VIEW ME TODAY *** LAST PLOT LEFT*** Four bedroom town house with modern living design. Ready to move into, register your interest today. The accommodation briefly comprises of; lounge, dining kitchen with integrated appliances, dishwasher, washing machine, spotlights, cabinet lights. Ground floor WC. To the first floor are three bedrooms and the bathroom, the bathroom has a tiled floor, modern suite, spotlights, bath, with shower over, basin and WC with tiled walls. To the second floor is the master bedroom, which is spacious and features an en-suite shower room, with shower cubicle, basin and WC. Externally there is a garden area to the front, an enclosed garden to the rear and parking via a drive to the front. Awaiting EPC rating.
If you are looking for a four bedroom modern styled town house set out over three floors with good sized living accommodation then this could be the home for you,, with the location close to Keighley town it is ideally placed for access to local amenities and access to transport links. Ready at the end of February, call today to register your interest in viewing
Hainworth is handily placed for access to local schools, amenities and access to Keighley town centre.
Lounge 13' 0" x 15' 5" (3.96m x 4.69m )
Dining Kitchen 16' 1" x 10' 6" (4.9m x 3.21m )
Ground Floor WC 2' 9" x 6' 0" (.83m x 1.83m )
Bedroom No.2 9' 10" x 9' 8" (2.99m x 2.94m )
Bedroom No.3 9' 2" x 10' 2" (2.78m x 3.1m )
Bedroom No.4 6' 8" x 10' 2" (2.03m x 3.1m )
Bathroom 6' 0" x 6' 7" (1.84m x 2m )
Master Bedroom 12' 7" x 18' 2" (3.84m x 5.55m )
Master En-Suite 7' 4" x 5' 5" (2.22m x 1.64m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528752472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Keighley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.