2 bedroom flat for saleNorwood Road, Herne Hill
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Garden Flat
- Period Features
- Spacious Reception/Diner
- Stylish Kitchen and Bathroom
- Private Garden and Spacious Patio Area
- Opposite Brockwell Park
- Short Walk To Herne Hill Station
- Short Walk To Excellent Selection of Shops And Bars
- Long Lease - in excess of 100 years
A stunning 2 bedroom garden flat situated in this popular location opposite Brockwell Park. The property has been tastefully refurbished to include a spacious reception room that opens onto a dining area that in turn leads to a stylish fitted kitchen that looks out onto a private garden.
Additionally there are two double bedrooms and a smart bathroom. The property benefits from sash windows and attractive engineered wood flooring throughout. Outside to the rear there is a good sixe private garden with a spacious patio area perfect for al-fresco dining.
The property is situated on Norwood Road facing Brockwell Park. Herne Hill station with its speedy links to Victoria, Blackfriars, Farringdon and beyond is within a short walk as is the excellent selection of specialist shops, delis and restaurants to be found in Herne Hill. Brixton is just a short bus ride of one train stop away and the park boasts a famous Lido and popular health club as well as tennis courts.
Every attempt is made to ensure accuracy, however measurements are approximate, for illustrative purposes and may not be to scale. These particulars shall not be construed as an offer, contract or any part thereof. Statements in these particulars are not binding and are made without warranties on the part of Oliver Burn Residential Ltd, its employees or its clients. Intending purchasers must verify all statements by inspection or otherwise.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1740. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oliver Burn, Herne Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.