3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRidgemount Avenue, Shirley, Surrey
- THREE BEDROOMS
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- OFF STREET PARKING FOR TWO CARS
- LOVELY MATURE SECLUDED REAR GARDEN
- WALKING DISTANCE OF LOCAL SHIRLEY SHOPS
- EXTENSION POTENTIAL TO SIDE, REAR & LOFT STPP
A well presented and attractive, three bedroom, three reception room, semi detached family house, situated in a sought after Shirley road, offering extension potential to side, rear and loft, subject to planning permission. Enclosed entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge with bay window and wood burner, dining room with French doors to rear patio, fitted kitchen overlooking rear garden, study/play room, utility room, WC. Stairs to first floor landing, three bedrooms, family bathroom, garage storage area. Front garden with crazy paved driveway, Mature and secluded level rear garden.
Amenities - Located in a quiet and sought after tree lined road, within easy reach of local shops in Shirley, together with excellent public transport providing fast and frequent services to Beckenham, Bromley, West Wickham and Croydon town centres. East Croydon Station is 10 minutes drive, with trains to London Bridge/Victoria and Clapham Junction within 22/23 minutes. There is a fine selection of state and public schools within the area including Coloma, Royal Russell and Trinity. Recreational pursuits include Shirley Park Golf Course, Lloyd Park and Addington Hills.
Outside - FRONT GARDEN: Bordered by evergreen plants and hedging, crazy paved driveway with off street parking for two cars, gated access to rear garden.
REAR GARDEN: Approached via the playroom and dining room, paved patio leading to mature West facing level rear garden, mainly laid to lawn, bordered to all sides with a variety of mature shrubs, trees and plants.
Epc - 61 - 81
For clarification purposes, we wish to inform prospective purchasers that these details have been prepared as a general guide only. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes are approximate and generally to maximum dimensions and should not be relied upon for carpets or furnishings. Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy of the floor plan contained herein, measurements of doors, windows and room sizes are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement. This plan is for illustration purposes only and should only be used as such.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54245061.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27844419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ShineRocks, Purley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.