4 bedroom detached house for saleBrooklands Close, Uttoxeter, ST14
- Four Bedroom Detached Property
- Popular Location
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Separate Family Bathroom
- Single Garage And Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Garden To The Rear
- Gas Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Viewing Strictly By Appointment Only
Four bedroom detached property ideal for the family buyer. The property benefits from being double glazed and gas centrally heated. In brief the property comprises hall, kitchen, utility, dining room, living room, cloakroom/WC, four bedrooms with the master having en-suite facilities and separate family bathroom. Located on a popular residential estate of Uttoxeter with easy access onto the A50 and all major road links. The town also has a railway station and bus station which makes it great for commuting. Viewings are strictly by appointment only and can be arranged by contacting ABODE on 01889 567777
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54245103.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10781053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.