2 bedroom flat for saleAddycombe Terrace, Heaton, NE6
- Ground floor Tyneside flat
- Two bedrooms
- Double glazing
- Central heating with HIVE app
- Private yard to year
- Small patio area to front
- Ideal first home
- Shower room, separate WC.
- Handy for cafes/restaurants
- Well worth seeing
***VIDEO TOUR*** Just click the tour button.
Noel Harris Online Home Sales present this two bedroomed ground floor tyneside flat in the heart of Heaton with a great range of local cafes, restaurants and shops within walking distance. There are also two parks within easy reach, Heaton Park and Iris Brickfield Park. The local bus services into Newcastle are frequent and also within a short walk. The flat has double glazing and gas combi central heating featuring the HIVE app for total control over your heating wherever you are.
The owners have advised that the flat has owner occupiers above. Leasehold : 999 years from 1996. Council tax band A.
Front door opening into :
Lobby : Inner door opening into :
Hallway : Radiator. Painted floorboards. Understairs WC with wash basin.
Bedroom one : 3.94m x 4.94m (12'11" x 16'2") Into bay window , With radiator. Stripped floorboards. Plaster ceiling detailing.
Bedroom two : 2.26m x 3.33m (7'5" x 10'11") , Radiator. Painted floorboards.
Living room : 3.72m x 4.34m (12'2" x 14'3") , Radiator. Stripped floorboards, TV point, coving and cupboard. The fireplace is free standing but can be included.
Kitchen : 2.09m x 2.54m (6'10" x 8'4") , Worcerster combi boiler. Fitted with Ikea units, laminated work tops, plumbed for washer, electric cooker point. Plumbed for slimline dishwasher. Circulating extractor hood. Door to :
Shower room : A small but functional shower room with wash basin and walk in shower with glazed folding door. The WC is separate and accessed from the hallway.
Outside : Small patio to front, private back yard with easterly aspect.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOELH_000311. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Noel Harris Home Sales Ltd, Heaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.