3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDoris Road, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, DE7
- Traditional Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms, Two Receptions
- Fully Modernised & Re-Furbished
- New Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Gas C/H, UPVC Double Glazing
- Gardens Front & Rear
- Great location, No Upward Chain
Traditional semi detached house in a popular residential location having been fully modernised and re-furbished. An internal inspection is essential to appreciate the high standard of works carried out. Gas C/H and UPVC double glazing. Lounge, inner lobby, dining room, re-fitted kitchen. Landing, three bedrooms and a fitted bathroom. Gardens front and rear. NO UPWARD CHAIN.
8' 10" x 5' 3" (2.7m x 1.6m)
Panel bath with fitted shower over, pedestal hand wash basin, low flush WC, tiled splash areas, heated towel rail / radiator, built in storage cupboard and a UPVC double glazed obscure window to side aspect.
Enclosed fore garden with gated pedestrian access along the side of the property to the rear.
Two brick built outhouses, one having a low flush WC. Lawned garden.
11' 9" x 11' 5" (3.58m x 3.49m)
UPVC double glazed door and window to front aspect and a radiator.
Door to an under stairs storage cupboard.
11' 10" x 12' 3" (3.6m x 3.74m)
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and stairs to first floor landing.
15' 7" x 6' 0" (4.75m x 1.84m)
Re-fitted with an excellent range of modern matching base and eye level units with roll top work surfaces and splash backs. Four ring induction hob with extractor over and fitted oven below. Fitted dishwasher, plumbing and space for a washing machine, breakfast bar top, radiator, ceramic tiled floor and a UPVC double glazed door and window to rear aspect.
Single glazed obscure window at the base of the stairs to the side aspect and a radiator.
11' 6" x 11' 11" (3.51m x 3.62m)
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect and a radiator.
15' 8" x 6' 5" (4.78m x 1.95m)
Two UPVC double glazed windows to ear aspect and a radiator.
9' 0" x 6' 7" (2.75m x 2m)
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect and a radiator.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54255639.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ILK180105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Ilkeston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.