4 bedroom detached house for saleLangley on Tyne, Hexham
- Delightful Three Bedroom Detached House
- Charming Detached One Bedroom Cottage
- Established Holiday Home Business
- Well Maintained Gardens
- House Current EPC Rating F
- Cottage Current EPC Rating G
With NO FORWARD CHAIN this is a SUPERB OPPORTUNITY to ACQUIRE a DELIGHTFUL THREE BEDROOM DETACHED STONE BUILT HOUSE in very PLEASANT RURAL SURROUNDINGS with a DETACHED ONE BEDROOM COTTAGE which PROVIDES an ESTABLISHED HOLIDAY HOME BUSINESS. The HOUSE itself was BUILT ORIGINALLY in 1852 in preparation for the railway line opening in 1869. The house was the STATIONMASTER'S HOUSE with the WAITING ROOM and then subsequently the separate waiting room was constructed on the platform. The line closed in 1930 and it is now a DELIGHTFUL FAMILY HOME with the SEPARATE COTTAGE CONVERTED from the WAITING ROOM with NUMEROUS NOTEWORTHY FEATURES including the ORIGINAL PLATFORM which NOW makes an EXTENSIVE PATIO AREA. The properties are STEEPED IN HISTORY and the owners have compiled an EXTENSIVE HISTORICAL ACCOUNT. Outside there is also a LAUNDRY ROOM, various OUTHOUSES and substantial DELIGHTFUL GARDENS. The GARDENS are WELL LAID OUT and MAINTAINED and offer a degree of PRIVACY. In addition to the stone outhouses there is also STABLES currently used as STORAGE and WORKSHOP and an old VICTORIAN SHED which is a very SUBSTANTIAL BUILDING and was used as the generator house in years gone by. This is a TRULY UNIQUE PROPERTY and we would strongly RECOMMEND an INSPECTION in order to fully appreciate what is on offer for sale.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8059986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Coulson Property Sales & Lettings, Hexham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.