2 bedroom terraced house for saleBrearcliffe Street, Wibsey
- STONE BUILT TWO BEDROOM CORNER TERRACE
- WITH OCCASIONAL ATTIC ROOM
- OFF-ROAD PARKING AND LARGE GARDEN SHED
- RECENT DOUBLE GLAZING AND COMPOSITE FRONT DOOR
- ENCLOSED LAWNED GARDEN TO THE FRONT
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- LOCATED ON A QUIET SIDE ROAD
- SCOPE TO EXTEND TO THE SIDE SUBJECT TO PLANNING
- MODERN SHOWER ROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
Bronte Estates are pleased to offer for sale this TWO BEDROOM STONE BUILT CORNER TERRACE PROPERTY in the popular Wibsey area. Benefitting an additional attic room and modern décor throughout. Gas central heating and recently fitted double glazing and a composite front door. Garden, driveway and large shed with power and light. Briefly comprising of; Entrance vestibule, Lounge, Kitchen, two bedrooms, shower room and attic room. A very keenly priced property, be quick!
ENTRANCE HALL Front door opening in to an entrance vestibule. Coat hooks and an internal window to the stair well.
LOUNGE 17' 0" x 14' 8" Max (5.18m x 4.47m) A spacious lounge with fresh, modern décor. Modern feature fireplace housing an electric pebble fire. Central heating radiator, TV and telephone points, stairs to the first floor and an archway through to the kitchen.
KITCHEN 5' 0" x 9' 8" (1.52m x 2.95m) Fitted kitchen with a range of White wall and base units. Contrasting grey work tops and splash back tiling. Free standing electric oven, plumbing for an automatic washing machine and extractor hood. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Window to the side elevation.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
SHOWER ROOM 4' 0" x 7' 3" (1.22m x 2.21m) A modern White bathroom suite with partly tiled walls and a tiled floor. Double width walk-in shower with glass shower screen. Thermostatic rainfall shower with additional hand held shower head. Pedestal wash basin, low flush W.C, heated towel rail and window to the side elevation. Modern cladded ceiling with spotlights.
BEDROOM ONE 14' 10" x 10' 3" (4.52m x 3.12m) Large fitted sliding door wardrobes to one wall. Window to the front elevation and a central heating radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 7' 4" x 9' 11" (2.24m x 3.02m) Window to the front elevation and central heating radiator. Door to attic room.
ADDITIONAL ATTIC ROOM 17' 8" x 9' 5" (5.38m x 2.87m) Accessed through bedroom two via a permanent staircase (restricted head height). A bright and spacious decorated attic room. Velus window and window to the side elevation.
EXTERIOR The property is situated on a quiet side road. Walled garden to the front with gate and a stone flagged path and a lawn. To the side is a gravel driveway providing off-road parking with the benefit of a good sized storage shed with power and light.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102031005559. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bronte Estate Agents, Queensbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.