3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNene Park, Wisbech
- Brand new semi-detached house
- 3 bedrooms
- Kitchen/diner with integrated appliances
- Town centre location
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
A superb last opportunity to purchase a brand new house in a town centre location. Boasting three double bedrooms, a spacious kitchen/diner plus separate utility, the property offers an ideal family home or investment. Call now for further details. HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE.
The closing phase of a new development of 2 & 3 bedroom houses in a town centre location. The property comprises a lounge, a kitchen/diner with a built-in oven and hob plus a separate utility and cloakroom. On the first floor there are 3 double bedrooms and completing the accommodation is the family bathroom. Externally the property offers allocated parking and an enclosed rear garden. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate. Photos show similar property.
Lounge 14' 9" x 13' 8" ( 4.50m x 4.17m )
Kitchen/diner 13' 1" x 11' ( 3.99m x 3.35m )
Utility Room 5' 8" x 9' ( 1.73m x 2.74m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 17' 4" max x 8' 6" max ( 5.28m max x 2.59m max )
Bedroom 2 9' 1" x 13' 3" ( 2.77m x 4.04m )
Bedroom 3 8' x 9' 6" ( 2.44m x 2.90m )
Bathroom 10' 6" max x 5' 10" max ( 3.20m max x 1.78m max )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the B198 Lynn Road, turn left in to De Havilland Road where the development will be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB117441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.