2 bedroom house for saleUpper Heath Road, St. Albans, Hertfordshire
- Stunning Two Bedroom Period Cottage
- Living Room and Separate Dining Room
- Fabulous Extended Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Large Luxury First Floor Bathroom
- Private West-facing Garden
- Walk to City Centre and Station
- Close to Highly-regarded Schools
A beautifully presented two bedroom period house, situated in the Bernards Heath conservation area, within walking distance of the city centre, mainline station to London St Pancras and excellent local schools.
The property has been renovated by the present owners to a high standard throughout and provides fabulous accommodation to include two separate reception rooms and a stunning extended kitchen/breakfast room with French doors leading directly onto a landscaped west-facing garden with sun terrace and lawn area. Of further benefit is a luxury first floor bathroom with a free-standing bath and a separate shower cubicle.
The property briefly comprises: living room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, two good-sized bedrooms and a luxury first floor bathroom.
Outside there is a fully-enclosed, west-facing rear garden.
3.36m x 3.2m
3.44m x 2.28m
3.36m x 3.2m
4.23m x 3.2m
5.13m x 2.01m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54262284.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA180106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Collinson Hall, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.