3 bedroom detached house for saleBeccles Road, Oulton Broad
- Deceptively Large Extended Victorian Family Home
- Three Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms plus Two Further Junior Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Downstairs Shower Room with a Further Family Bathroom and En-Suite Upstairs
- Large Laid to Lawn Rear Garden
- Oversize Single Garage and Off Road Parking For Several Cars
- The Property Extends to 2,261 sq ft
- EPC Rating - E
"A former school in a generous plot within easy reach of all amenities - this home has got the lot! Edwardian character features can be found throughout, while the incredibly spacious dining room is the perfect place to hang out. Throw the doors open onto the garden and soak up the sun´s rays, while on the long green lawn beyond the children safely play. Within walking distance of schools and shops, the river and beach close by, this impressive home has all you need and is sure to catch the eye."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54262614.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587011921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Beccles. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.