2 bedroom ground maisonette for saleDudsbury Road, Dartford
Withdrawn from Market
- Chain Free
- Conveniently Located For Amenities
- Off Street Parking For Three Cars
- Over 900 Year Lease
- Own Private Garden
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- No Ground Rent Or Service Charges
- Outside Storage Cupboard
- Not Too Be Missed
Conveniently located for all major transport links, Local schools and main line Railway Stations comes this chain free two bedroom purpose built ground floor maisonette. Benefits include off street parking for three cars, a 900 plus year lease and no service or ground rent charges and its own private rear garden.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54264216.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100341000890. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Irwin Scott, New Eltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.