3 bedroom terraced house for saleChurch Street, Cliffe, Rochester, Kent
- 3 separate bedroom terraced house
- Ground floor bathroom and first floor shower room
- Quiet village location
- Chain Free
- Good transport links
- EPC energy rating D (58)
Look forward to enjoying the village life. This pretty terraced cottage has had many improvements and changes over the years and now boasts three separate bedrooms as well as two bathrooms.The open plan lounge area/dining area provides a fantastic space to relax or all sit round the dining room table and enjoy your evening meal.With two bathrooms there will be no queuing in the morning before work and school and the handy utility/ lobby area gives you that extra little bit of space to store your laundry or white goods.When the sun is shining, sit outside in the enclosed garden, maybe enjoy reading your favourite book or cooking at the barbecue. Cliffe village has two convenience stores, a primary school and even a Chinese takeaway.There is a commuter coach service that operates from the village and by car, you can be on to the M2 motorway in approximately less than 10 minutes.
What the Owner says:
We moved here originally from the outskirts of London in order to buy something giving us more value for money. Since living here over the last three and a half years, we have been extremely happy and have found the community to be very friendly.I am also selling the house chain free to assist a smooth transaction. We are lucky to have the countryside on our doorstep and my son often plays in the park just over the road.Strood town centre is only five minutes drive away where there are all the supermarkets, banks and shopping facilities.
- Lounge Area: 11'1 x 11'1 (3.38m x 3.38m)
- Dining Area: 11'0 x 8'7 (3.36m x 2.62m)
- Kitchen: 10'0 x 7'0 (3.05m x 2.14m)
- Utility / Lobby Area: 6'6 x 4'1 (1.98m x 1.25m)
- Bathroom: 6'5 x 5'5 (1.96m x 1.65m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'1 x 11'1 (3.38m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'0 x 7'0 (3.05m x 2.14m)
- Shower Room: 7'9 x 6'4 (2.36m x 1.93m)
- Bedroom 1: 9'7 x 9'4 (2.92m x 2.85m)
- Dressing Area: 8'5 x 4'9 (2.57m x 1.45m)
- Parking to front
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54265192.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11841046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Strood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.