4 bedroom detached house for saleLittle Court West Wickham BR4
- Chain Free Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Modernisation Opportunity
- Potential to Extend (STPP)
- Two Reception Rooms
- Good Size Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Energy Efficiency Rating E
We are delighted to offer to the market this fantastic, chain free, well presented four bedroom detached family home with potential to modernise and extend (STPP).
The property is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and is ideally located for Hawes Down and Wickham Common primary schools as well as Ofsted Outstanding Hayes Secondary school. It is 0.6 miles to Hayes mainline station, which provides direct links to London Charing Cross and Cannon Street.
On the ground floor you will find a light and airy front reception room with good size bay window, a generous second reception, a fitted kitchen/breakfast room and a shower room. To the first floor are four bedrooms, the master benefiting from built in wardrobes and a family bathroom.
To the rear of the property is a mature good size garden.
The property is ideally located for both Hayes and West Wickham high streets, with many shops, bars and restaurants.
Further benefits of the property include garage and off-street parking.
Energy Efficiency Rating E.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54265573.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P200221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Langford Russell, West Wickham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.