2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWolseley Avenue, Herne Bay, Kent
- 2 double bedroom detached bungalow
- Brand new build
- Modern design
- Popular area close to the seafront
- Parking and lawned garden to the rear
- EPC energy rating C (80)
A stunning new build, set in the private estate of Studd Hill, close to the wonderful coastline with views across from Sheppey to Reculver.
This is a large 2 bedroom home with deceptively large rooms and a modern open plan lounge/kitchen/diner which is vaulted giving a large spacious feel to it.
Built by a local builder this bungalow is of a high standard and will tick so many boxes. Offering underfloor heating plus fully fitted kitchen with all appliances this bungalow is just ready to move into.
The local shop and bus stop are close by and in addition there are fabulous shoreline walks to be had.
The bungalow has a great feel and on a summers day you can open the bi fold doors from the lounge onto a patio and lawned area which has recently been done giving a lovely flow throughout.
To the front the bungalow has been block paved giving off street parking for several vehicles.
Studd Hill is a private estate, keeping traffic speed to a minimum and has a real community feel, you will not be disappointed viewing this lovely bungalow.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hallway
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 19'5 x 12'11 (5.92m x 3.94m)
- Lounge Area: 14'7 x 8'3 (4.45m x 2.52m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'9 x 9'5 (4.19m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'5 x 9'5 (5.01m x 2.87m)
- Front Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54266037.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11236541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.