4 bedroom detached house for saleMendip Crescent, Chesterfield
- Substantial Four Bedroomed Detached House Standing in a Good Sized Plot
- Sought After Quiet Location Within Easy Reach of Town Centre
- Larger Than Average Driveway - Garage
- Extensive, Well Maintained and Fully Stocked Enclosed Rear Garden
- Spacious Accommodation, Ideal for the Growing Family & Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Lounge and Separate Dining Room
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Guest WC
Standing on a good sized plot and with stunning gardens to the rear, this substantial four bedroomed detached property enjoys a prime location in a most sought after, quiet suburb, within easy reach of Chesterfield Town Centre. Set back from the road and with a larger than average driveway the property also offers impressively spacious accommodation, ideal for the growing family, which is beautifully presented throughout and briefly comprises; entrance hall with guest WC, comprehensive breakfast kitchen with built in appliances, good sized lounge with double doors leading out to the patio and the enclosed rear garden, separate dining room, four double bedrooms and shower room. Benefiting from a garage and an extensive, well maintained, fully stocked enclosed rear garden which includes mature trees with a host of plants and shrubs, a large block paved sun trap patio, ideal for al fresco dining and summer bbqs, a large lawn area and a fish pond.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54267762.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27847431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilson Estate Agents, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.