2 bedroom apartment for salePlayford Square, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU4 9BE
- Sought after Second floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- 1/4 of a mile to Leagrave station
- Landscaped Communal gardens
- Parks and bus routes near by.
- Close to local amenities
- Double glazed and gas central heating
- Great Buy to let or First time buy
*INDIGO RESIDENTIAL* Lovely Two bedroom second floor apartment close to LEAGRAVE MAIN LINE STATION. Communal gardens and GREAT BUY TO LET or FIRST TIME BUY.
INDIGO RESIDENTIAL are delighted to offer for sale this lovely two bedroom second floor apartment located in the popular Leagrave area of Luton. The Location is absolutely ideal for commuters with Leagrave mainline station close by offering quick and easy access direct into Central London. Bus routes, shops and restaurants are all in walking distance making this an ideal and convenient place for people to live or to rent out. The service charges are approximately £1100 with ground rent included. The lease has approximately 90 years remaining.
Internally the property comprises of an a security phone entry system, communal entrance hall, entrance hall, good sized lounge/diner, kitchen with space for appliances, two double bedrooms, bathroom and a useful study/storage room. Externally there is and landscaped communal gardens.
Other notable features include double glazing and gas central heating.
Viewing is recommended.
Council tax band A. EPC rating C.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 444056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Indigo Residential, Marsh Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.