2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAustin Square, Derby
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED AND SPACIOUS END TOWN HOUSE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
Situated in an incredibly convenient location is this immaculately presented end town house with off road parking and situated on a good sized plot. The generously proportioned accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating, triple glazing and external insulation and rendering.
Situated in an incredibly convenient location is this immaculately presented end town house with off road parking and situated on a good sized plot. The generously proportioned accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating, triple glazing and external insulation and rendering and in brief comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear gardens and driveway parking. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!
having front elevation double glazed door with obscured glass inset, tiled flooring, stairs rising to first floor and opening leading into
Lounge 12' 10" x 10' 2" ( 3.91m x 3.10m )
having front elevation triple glazed window, laminate flooring, radiator and door leading into
Kitchen/diner 15' 10" x 8' 9" ( 4.83m x 2.67m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over tiled splashbacks and under unit lighting incorporating one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for a cooker, stainless steel extractor hood over, plumbing for a dishwasher, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, space for a dining table, rear elevation triple glazed door giving access to the garden, rear elevation triple glazed window, large understairs storage cupboard with lighting, tiled flooring and radiator.
First Floor Landing
having doors leading into
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.86m x 3.10m )
having front elevation triple glazed window, large walk in wardrobe, loft access hatch and additional front elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 8' 9" ( 2.87m x 2.67m )
having rear elevation triple glazed window, laminate flooring and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 1" x 5' 1" ( 1.85m x 1.55m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc with push button flush, floating wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage below and panelled bath with shower over and tiled surround. Rear elevation triple glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, tiled flooring, tiling to walls, extractor fan and chrome heated towel rail.
to the front of the property there is a driveway providing ample off street parking which is flanked by an area laid to lawn and incorporating pathway to front entrance door, gated access to rear garden, outside lighting and boundary hedging. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates well stocked flower beds, greenhouse, garden shed, outside lighting, outside tap and boundary fencing and hedging.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54271428.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY112053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.