2 bedroom terraced house for saleEssex Street, Hull
- Two Bedroom Traditional Mid-Terrace House
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
- NO CHAIN
This two bedroom traditional house is offered with no chain and is an ideal house for the first time buyer or investor - viewings highly recommended!
Comprising of entrance porch to lounge open plan to dining area, kitchen and ground floor bathroom. To the first floor are two bedrooms.
Essex Street is situated in West Hull, close to many local amenities and bus routes to the city centre.
With double glazed door to entrance porch and door to the lounge.
Lounge 11' 6" into recess x 12' 2" plus bay ( 3.51m into recess x 3.71m plus bay )
With double glazed bay window to the front, fire surround, wood grain effect flooring and open plan to dining room.
Dining Room 9' x 8' 8" ( 2.74m x 2.64m )
With stair case to the first floor, radiator and wood grain effect flooring.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 6' 7" ( 2.67m x 2.01m )
With a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with tiled surround, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, radiator, tiled flooring, door to the rear and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 1 11' 7" into recess x 13' 1" into bay ( 3.53m into recess x 3.99m into bay )
With double glazed bay window to the front, cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 9" x 9' 9" max ( 2.67m x 2.97m max )
With double glazed window to the rear, cupboard and radiator.
Small forecourt to the front of the property.
Yard to the rear with gate to passageway.
See below map of property location, for further information on the local area please contact our Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54275719.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.