2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCrocus Avenue, Minster On Sea, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 2 bedroom semi-detached house
- Very useful downstairs cloakroom
- Still under NHBC guarantee until 2012
- A lovely landscaped garden
- Comes with a driveway and car port
- EPC energy rating B (83)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £220,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
A 2 bedroom semi-detached home located on the prestigious Shurland Place development. it is a nice place to live, let me tell you.
There are a number of benefits buying a home here which is already established, the obvious one is it is already built, the other bonus is that unlike a brand new home, all the fixtures and fittings are included here.
Another added bonus is the kitchen, as there is already a built in oven and hob, plus a concealed dishwasher.
Imagine being able to just move in without having to lift a finger. You could have parties and barbecues a plenty here and relax on your patio table and chairs, admiring the landscaped gardens.
There is also parking right next to the house and better still, you have a car port covering the driveway, ideal for when it is pouring down with rain.
Minster has some lovely places to cycle to, so if you are into that or just want to explore the area on foot with countryside walks a plenty, or a slightly further walk away, you can relax and enjoy the beach. Why not take a trip just up the road and visit the local farm shop at Brambledown and pick up some fresh vegetables. If you have little ones there is also the new Thistle Academy primary school just around the corner.
What the Owner says:
We bought the house from new and love it here. The neighbours are friendly and it is on the outskirts, so is semi-rural as there is countryside around the corner.
When our friends come round, they say "wow and how quiet it is here".
The bills are also very cheap here because of the insulation. Since living here, as well as decorating, the biggest job was to landscape both the front and back gardens.
If is was not for the fact that we need 3 bedrooms, we would not be moving.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 12'9 x 11'10 (3.89m x 3.61m)
- Lounge: 13'1 (3.99m) narrowing to 11'0 minimum (3.36m) x 8'4 (2.54m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'10 x 11'9 (3.61m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'0 (3.97m) narrowing to 11'1 minimum (3.38m) x 6'7 (2.01m)
- Bathroom: 7'8 x 5'0 (2.34m x 1.53m)
- Rear Garden (with wooden shed)
- Front Garden
- Car Port
- Driveway to the side
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54275961.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11632491. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.