2 bedroom flat for salePlaza Gardens, London
- Juliet balcony off master bedroom
- Third floor
- Fantastic condition
- Great Overground Train and Underground Tube links
- Secure modern development
- 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Private West facing balcony
A beautifully presented 2 bedroom 2 bathroom flat at just under 680ft. Situated on the third floor of the exclusive Capital House in Plaza Gardens in Putney, this flat would make a great home to live in as well as a good long term investment. The reception has a west facing balcony coming off it and the master bedroom has a Juliet balcony.
This area has always been fashionable but today it seems to have everything one would be looking for great roads for getting in or out of London, and two very useful train stations for those looking to commute to the West End or the City - East Putney Underground and Putney mainline. One can also enjoy all the bars and restaurants of the area
EPC band: B
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 56697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.