1 bedroom flat for saleEarlsfield Road, Wandsworth, London, SW18
- Beautifully presented first floor apartment
- Potential to extend STPP
- Neutrally decorated throughout
- Open plan kitchen/reception room
- Double bedroom
- Stylish bathroom
- Private roof terrace
- Benefitting from private entrance
- Close to the amenities of Southside Shopping Centre
- Conveniently located for the transport links of Wandsworth Town, Clapham Junction and Earlsfield
Tenure: Share of Freehold
James Pendleton are delighted to introduce to the market this beautifully presented apartment, located on the second floor of this converted Coach House.
With its own front door and well balanced accommodation, this flat has a double bedroom, modern bathroom and open plan kitchen reception room. Stairs lead up to an expansive private roof terrace. Subject to the necessary plans and permissions this property could be further improved by the erection an additional floor, which would add a further bedroom and bathroom.
This lovely property is well located for the green open spaces of Wandsworth Common, and within easy reach of the great transport links of Wandsworth Town, Clapham Junction and Earlsfield. The property also has access to excellent amenities nearby, including numerous shops, restaurants, cafes and bars and schools all within walking distance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54277047.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTY130089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Town & Tonsleys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.