Land for saleGiantswood Lane, Hulme Walfield
Withdrawn from Market
- PLANNING PERMISSION FOR 'GRAND DESIGN' 4225 SQ FT 4 BED SUSTAINABLE HOUSE
- 2 ACRE PLOT IN MIDST OF CHESHIRE'S ROLLING COUNTRYSIDE
- INCLUDES PERMISSION FOR ADDITIONAL 4560 SQ FT BUSINESS PREMISES
- KING AND QUEEN OAK BUILT PLAY CASTLE
4225 sq ft (392 m²)
Cheshire East Council - Planning Application Number 14/0796CCould this be your dream home!!! A grand design of such high calibre that would even make Kevin McCloud proud!!Planning Permission has been granted for a 4225 sq ft 4 bedroom sustainable house sitting in just under a 2 acre paddock, together with planning for a potential business premises, garage or storage of 4560 sq ft, subject to change of use.The proposed house is of SIPP construction, cedar clad with walls of glass. First floor landing with a 4m deep balcony enjoying unbelievable views over Cheshire countryside. Ginormous open plan living dining kitchen, all with under floor heating and a full height cathedral style ceiling. Double doors opening into living area with glass wall enjoying extensive views towards the iconic ‘Bosley Cloud’. Cinema room. W.C.Downstairs are – 4 double bedrooms all with en suites (the master with walk in dressing room and second bedroom with sitting room). There are 2 home offices, boot room/utility and a large integral double garage.The grounds, woodland and paddock extend to approximately 2 acres and there is a separate supply of mains electricity and mains water. The proposed house will have ground source heat pump and solar panels.In addition there is a bespoke ‘King and Queen’ oak built castle with multi play area for your little angels to enjoy whilst you toil on your new pad.
Nestling in the midst of Cheshire's rolling countryside, The Mousetrap enjoys rural views over farmland and its own grounds and is positioned practically such that it is only a couple of miles from the town centre of Congleton, which offers a vibrant nightlife, with a good selection of pubs, restaurants and fitness centres whilst still having a variety of outdoor pursuits including scenic walks in the nearby Peak District National Park.
The town centre boasts a Marks & Spencer Simply Food, Tesco, butchers, florists and newsagents as well as essential services such as chemists, doctors and dentists. Its position, close to the Lower Heath area of Congleton, lends itself to quick and convenient access to the main arterial routes to Manchester and Macclesfield, and Manchester International Airport, and with knowledge of the area, easy routes are available to the main A34, south to Staffordshire. Congleton railway station provides links to the national rail network and connections to frequent expresses to London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6773400. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Timothy A Brown, Congleton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.