4 bedroom detached house for saleChildwall Park Avenue, Childwall, Liverpool, L16
- An Exceptional Detached House
- Comprehensively Modernised & Improved
- Substantially Extended
- Delightful Location
- A Modern & Contemporary Finish Throughout
- Entrance Vestibule & Inviting Reception Hall
- Charming Living Room
- Sensational Family Dining Kitchen Open Plan To Sitting Area
- 3.95m Bi-folding Doors
- Energy Rating D
Occupying a prime position on the beautiful tree lined Childwall Park Avenue, this property has been comprehensively modernised, improved and extended providing an ideal and exclusive family home.
The internal accommodation has been reconfigured, extended and now offers a modern and contemporary finish and ergonomic living spaces. Briefly the accommodation comprises, entrance vestibule, inviting reception hall, front living room and a stunning open plan family dining kitchen which is open plan to a sitting room offering ideal social, living and entertaining space. There is also a utility room and WC. To the first floor there are four bedrooms with the master bedroom having a stylish en-suite shower room as well as a modern and contemporary bathroom and WC.
The gardens to the property are substantial, the rear garden being a particular feature having been landscaped and enjoying a slate chip patio terrace, a vast area of lawn and a wide variety of colourful and mature trees and shrubs set into the surrounding borders. To the side of the property there is a sheltered annex with gates to both the front and rear. The front has a driveway providing off road parking leading to the garage. In order to appreciate this stunning property an early viewing is recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54278307.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ART180427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, Allerton & South Liverpool Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.