1 bedroom flat for saleRadley Square, Dudlington Road, London, E5
- Sumptuous Oak Flooring
- Bright Study With Fitted Work Table
- Invaluable Loft For Storage With Pull Down Ladder
- Magnificent Bathroom with Underfloor Heating
- South Facing Front Garden
- Allocated Gated Residents Parking Available
- Ideal For Professional Tenants
- Furnished or Unfurnished
Peacefully appointed in this pedestrianised garden square, is this simply striking, beautifully proportioned top floor apartment bathed in natural light, forming part of this small development. Having undergone extensive refurbishment with exquisite attention to detail and exceptional bespoke fixtures and fittings. Composed of an inviting reception hallway with access to a huge loft for storage, a delightful living/entertaining space, a magnificent custom-built fitted kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, a double bedroom and a chic bathroom. Conveniently located being only moments from the refreshing green spaces of the Marshes and the River Lea as well as Clapton BR Station.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC160413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.