3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCutthorpe Road, Chesterfield
Sold by Us
- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Fitted Breakfast Kitchen With Integrated Cooking Appliances
- Open Plan Living Dining Area With Patio Doors To The Garden
- Fitted Bathroom With Champagne Suite
- No Onward Chain
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Lawn & Patio
- Off-Street Parking & Garage
- Sought After Location
- GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
- Energy Rating TBC
£325,000 to £350,000 (Guide Price) Set on a fantastic plot backing onto open fields is this well maintained and neutrally decorated three bedroom detached bungalow. located in the sought after suburb of Cutthorpe this deceptively spacious property offers well ordered accommodation set across two levels with further scope for a prospective purchaser to modernise and re-configure to their individual requirements, a private enclosed rear garden and off street parking with garage. Available with no onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54285507.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795013974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.