2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleArden Road
- EXTENSIVELY REFURBISHED TO AN EXCELLENT STANDARD
- OFF-STREET PARKING & GARAGE
- APPROXIMATELY 10 MINUTES FROM THE TOWN CENTRE AND RAILWAY STATION
- AN EARLY VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- GROUND FLOOR CONSERVATORY, STUDY AND SHOWER ROOM EXTENSION
Entrance Hall I Lounge
Kitchen/Diner I Conservatory
Shower Room I Study
Two Bedrooms I Bathroom
Rear Garden I Driveway I Garage
Immaculately presented, this spacious two bedroom home is light and airy and has been finished to an excellent standard. This house is one of the few on the road that benefits from a garage that can be accessed directly from the garden and additionally benefits from off-street parking for two cars. An early viewing is highly recommended!
You enter into a fair sized entrance hall with a useful cloak room, leading on into the spacious lounge. The open plan lounge/diner features oak flooring, quality fitted kitchen units to include an integrated gas cooker. There is space available for a good size dining room table and chairs. The side extension benefits from a study area, useful storage cupboard and shower room. To the rear of the property is a well proportioned conservatory overlooking the garden that would make an excellent second lounge or playroom.
To the first floor are two good sized double bedrooms and the family bathroom. The bathroom comprises a white suite to include a bath with shower over, w.c and hand basin.
The rear garden has been landscaped to feature a great patio area for entertaining, whilst the remainder of the garden has been lawned and gravelled with an array well established plants and shrubs. There is access available to the rear garden via a front gate and alley and to the garage from the back garden. The driveway provides parking for two cars.
Arden Road is conveniently located, approximately a 10 minute walk to the town centre, park and railway station.
The market town of Faversham offers a great choice of primary and secondary schools, including the Queen Elizabeth Grammar School. Faversham also provides a good range of services and amenities, including the high speed rail link to London.
Windows/Doors: UPVC Double Glazed.
Parking: Garage and Off Road Parking.
Council Tax: Band B
Services: Mains Gas, Electric, Water & Waste.
Viewings strictly by appointment with Invicta Estate Agents 01795 591080
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54286077.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Invicta Estate Agents, Faversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.