1 bedroom flat for saleAdamsrill Road, London
- Completely refurbished less than two years ago
- One bedroom, ground floor apartment
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Modern double glazing
- New lease offered on completion
- EPC Rating - D
**PRICE GUIDE: £250,000 - £270,000**
Evolution Estates are delighted to offer this recently refurbished one bedroom, ground floor apartment in the busy south London town of Sydenham. The property was completely rewired and re-plumbed less than two years ago, as well as having new double glazing throughout.
The kitchen was also installed at the same time and has been carefully laid out to boast plenty of cupboard space as well as a breakfast bar area and features an integrated oven and hob.
The modern bathroom features a three piece suite including a shower over the bath.
Added benefits are the fact that the apartment has it`s own front door and exclusively it`s own front garden and private rear garden area.
The property is conveniently located within walking distance of both Forest Hill and Sydenham overground rail stations as well as having Mayow Park nearby. The current owners have agreed to offer a brand new lease on completion of the sale and the property is offered with no forward chain.
We are advised that there are no service charges on the apartment and only £50 per year ground rent.
Lounge - 11'10" (3.61m) x 10'6" (3.2m)
Kitchen - 9'1" (2.77m) x 8'3" (2.51m)
Bedroom - 11'3" (3.43m) x 9'9" (2.97m)
There is a three piece bathroom suite that consists of low level WC, wash hand basin and panel bath.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Evolution Estates Ltd, Medway. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.