3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBirchfield Close, Chellaston, Derby
- Detached Bungalow
- Sought After Cul-De-Sac Location
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Lounge/Dining Room & Kitchen
- Bathroom & Separate WC/Cloakroom
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- No Chain - Viewing Advised
NO CHAIN - A spacious three bedroom detached bungalow in a sought after cul-de-sac location in Chellaston. An internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
A spacious detached bungalow located in a most sought after position in Chellaston offered for sale with no onward chain. The property is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac of similar bungalows and is close to useful local amenities and bus and road links with Derby City. In brief the accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway with door to the garage, cloakroom/wc, kitchen, generous lounge/dining room, bathroom and three good size bedrooms. Outside can be found a driveway leading to a single garage while to the rear is a good sized, low maintenance garden area. An early internal viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the location and accommodation on offer.
Having entrance door to the front elevation, thermostat controls, loft access, gas central heating radiator, door leading to airing cupboard and an internal door giving access to the garage.
Fitted with low level WC and wash hand basin. Tiled splashbacks, gas central heating radiator and
wood double glazed window.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 9' 11" ( 2.39m x 3.02m )
Fitted with matching wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, part tiled walls, cooker point, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas central heating boiler and wood double glazed window
Lounge/dining Room 14' 11" x 14' 10" max ( 4.55m x 4.52m max )
Having wood double glazed bay window to the front elevation, gas central heating radiator, fireplace housing gas fire, coving to the ceiling and TV point.
Bedroom 1 15' 9" x 11' into wardrobes ( 4.80m x 3.35m into wardrobes )
Having wood double glazed window to the rear elevation, fitted wardrobes and drawers, coving to the ceiling and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 12' 6" into recess ( 3.56m x 3.81m into recess )
Having wood double glazed window to the rear elevation, double glazed patio doors to the side elevation, gas central heating radiator, built-in storage cupboard and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom 3 7' 11" x 11' 8" plus recess into wardrobes ( 2.41m x 3.56m plus recess into wardrobes )
Having wood double glazed window to the side elevation, gas central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes and dressing table.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath. Part tiled walls and wood double glazed window.
The property is set back from the road behind a driveway providing off road parking. To the rear is a good sized low maintenance garden with gravel and patio areas and a variety of well stocked borders, trees, shrubs and plants with hedged timber boundaries. Outside cold water tap.
Having up and over door to the front elevation, power, lighting, internal door giving access to the hallway and door to the rear elevation giving access to the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54287865.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER205801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.