3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCopse End, Caversham, Reading, Berkshire, RG4
- 3 Bedroom Semi-detached home
- Located in a gated development of just four homes
- Family Bathroom and en-suite shower room
- Lounge overlooking a Private rear garden
- Single garage
- Built in 2007
A modern three bedroom semi-detached house tucked away in this select gated development of just four homes. Conveniently located offering excellent access to Reading Town Centre, Henley-on-Thames and Caversham's excellent selection of amenities and schools. Living accommodation comprises; an open plan kitchen/dining room; light and spacious lounge opening into a private rear garden; three bedrooms; a family bathroom and ensuite shower room to the master bedroom; downstairs W/C and a single garage. This immaculate property is an excellent family home.
Copse End can be accessed via Micklands Avenue off the Henley Road and sides on to the Micklands Primary School Playing fields. Caversham lies north bank of the River Thames, just 2 miles from Reading and the mainline train station. It's easily accessible by the Caversham Bridge, Reading Bridge and Caversham Lock with Sonning Bridge a few miles east. The centre of Caversham features a shopping area including a Waitrose complemented by many good bars, pubs and restaurants. The local area has some fine schools including Queen Anne's Caversham, Shiplake College, Reading Bluecoat and Reading School. The M4 is an easy drive away and reading train station has fast connections to London in under 30 minutes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54293532.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference REA180238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.