4 bedroom house for saleCauser Road, Barton under Needwood, DE13
- Beautifully Presented Detached Family Home
- Popular Village of Barton under Needwood
- Open Plan Family Dining Kitchen & Utility
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Principal Master Bedroom with Private En Suite
- Further En Suite & Family Bathroom
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage & Driveway for Two Vehicles
- John Taylor School Catchment
- Retains 8 Year of the NHBC Warranty
**SOLD ON FIRST VIEWING ** SIMILAR REQUIRED **
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED DETACHED FAMILY HOME set within the popular Barton Under Needwood village finished to a high specification, FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS, the desirable John Taylor School Catchment and retains 8 years of the NHBC warranty. The interiors briefly comprise of entrance hall, living room, downstairs cloakroom with large family dining kitchen. To the first floor are four double bedrooms accessed from a spacious landing with family bathroom and two of the rooms having private access to en suites. Outside, there is a driveway for two vehicles and to the fore is a single garage and landscaped rear gardens that offer a secluded space for outdoor entertaining. The property benefits from mains gas central heating and full double glazing.
The charming village of Barton under Needwood, a popular choice for both families and couples alike, offers an array of amenities including coffee shops, gift shops, a post office, newsagent, local store, GP surgery, dental practice, library and a stunning Tudor church. Holland Sports club is a short walk from the property and plays host to an array of sporting activities for all ages including rugby, football, cricket, tennis and more. The village is well served by schools having both the Thomas Russell infants and primary schools which feed into the highly regarded John Taylor Specialist Science School. well placed for commuters, the village is also ideally placed for travel on the A38, A50 and M6 and regular rail links from Lichfield provide access to Birmingham and London (in 80 minutes).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54296205.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27850978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parker Hall , Barton-under-Needwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.