3 bedroom detached house for saleSavile Close, New Malden
- In Need Of Complete Renovation
- Detached House in Popular Location
- Three Bedrooms. Double Reception
- Good Size Garden. Off-Street Parking
Set in this popular cul de sac within a short distance of the High Street, a detached house which is in need of total renovation but which offers fantastic potential. Currently the house has a large hall, an inter-connecting reception and dining room, kitchen, cloakroom, three bedrooms and a bathroom and there is a really good size garden to the rear as well as off-street parking to the front. There is scope to extend into the loft, at the rear and possibly even to the side of the house (subject to planning) and this could end up being a superb family home set in this very popular location. EPC rating E. Viewings are highly recommended
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54296985.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1890. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Groves Residential , New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.