3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVicarage Crescent, Kidderminster
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- GENEROUS REAR GARDEN
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- CLOSE TO KIDDERMINSTER TOWN CENTRE
****THREE BEDROOM EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED****NO UPWARD CHAIN****CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION****CLOSE TO KIDDERMINSTER TOWN CENTRE & TRAIN STATION****GENEROUS SIZED REAR GARDEN****GAS CENTRAL HEATING**** Comprising entrance hallway, two reception rooms, kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom.
A three bedroom extended semi detached property situated in a cul-de-sac location. Comprising entrance hallway, two reception rooms, kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from having a garage, driveway parking, gas central heating and a generous sized rear garden. Within easy reach of Kidderminster town centre and train station.
Hedged borders and block paved driveway leading to front door.
Obscure windows and door to front aspect, ceiling light, stairs to first floor landing, built-in understairs cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, gas central heated radiator, tiled floor, archway to kitchen and door to reception room one.
Reception Room One 14' 7" into bay window x 11' into recess ( 4.45m into bay window x 3.35m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, wall lights, dado rail, gas fire with brick surround, gas central heated radiator and wood effect flooring.
Kitchen 14' 8" max x 7' 11" max ( 4.47m max x 2.41m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, glazed stable door to side aspect, ceiling light, a range of wall, drawer and base units, worktops, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, tiled splashback, oven hood, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor and door to reception room two.
Extended Reception Room Two 27' 9" x 11' max ( 8.46m x 3.35m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed patio doors to side aspect, two ceiling lights, gas fire with surround and two gas central heated radiators.
Double glazed window to side aspect, ceiling light and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 15' 2" into bay window x 11' 1" max ( 4.62m into bay window x 3.38m max )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' max x 11' 1" into recess ( 3.96m max x 3.38m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, access to loft, dado rail and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' x 7' 11" ( 2.74m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Obscure window to rear aspect, spot lights, bath with mixer tap and hand held shower, wash hand basin, tiled splashback, low level W.C and gas central heated radiator.
Generous Rear Garden
Fenced and brick wall borders with gate leading to frontage, lawn,mature shrubs, patio areas, stoned areas and outside tap.
Detached Garage 18' 10" x 10' ( 5.74m x 3.05m )
Up and over door, power and lighting and door to garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54297565.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.