2 bedroom terraced house for saleBeckett Street, Faversham, Kent
- 2 bedroom terraced house within Conservation Area
- Popular location
- Short walk to town and station
- Some general updating required
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating E (51)
Here is a great chance to make your mark in the property market with this attractive 2 bedroom terraced home. Owned by the same family for the last 86 years, this property offers plenty of scope for a new owner to make their mark and put their own stamp on it.
Well planned and traditionally laid out, there is a lounge and separate dining room on the ground floor, perfect for those that love to entertain.
Situated within the attractive Conservation Area of Faversham, this house also provides a real convenience factor. It is just a short stroll from a national supermarket and from Faversham’s town centre with its good amenities including an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, historic cinema and 3 weekly markets.
There are good transport links nearby including bus services in and out of Faversham and a main line station providing fast access to London and further afield.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Lounge: 11'6 x 10'10 (3.51m x 3.30m)
- Dining Room: 11'5 x 10'11 (3.48m x 3.33m)
- Kitchen: 8'0 x 5'10 (2.44m x 1.78m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'4 x 10'11 (4.07m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'3 x 11'0 (4.04m x 3.36m)
- Shower Room
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Separate Toilet
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54299511.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10830340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Faversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.