5 bedroom town house for salePhase 2, Marland Way, Stretford, Manchester
- 7 New Build Modern Townhouses with Waterside Location
- Set over Three Levels
- Mixture of 4 & 5 Double Bedrooms
- Patio area to Rear Overlooking Canal
- Modern Fitted Kitchens with Integral Appliances
- Family Size Modern Bathrooms, WC & Ensuite
- Parking & Visitors Parking
- Double Glazing & GCH Throughout
***SHOW HOUSE & OPEN DAY COMING SOON***
Call now for further information and register you details on 0161 4834444. Harvey Scott are pleased to bring to the market this new development situated at Marland Way with stunning waterside views. Phase II has seven new build townhouses with a mixture of 4 & 5 bedrooms with views over canal side. The properties are set over three levels with entrance hallway, downstairs WC, open plan kitchen/diner and living room with French doors to the rear garden. The Townhouses are all complete with modern fitted kitchens and integral appliances. To the first floor there are 3 double bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the second floor there is a master bedroom and en-suite and in the five beds, two bedrooms upstairs. The properties all benefit from gas central heating as well as being fully double glazed and comes with an NHBC warranty. The properties also come with parking, as well as visitors parking. Viewing is essential to appreciate the position.
Property ref: 121_302_4617811
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54300555.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4617811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harvey Scott, Davenport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.