3 bedroom house for saleMitchison Road, East Canonbury, N1
- Beautifully presented three bedroom terraced house
- Good condition throughout with a wealth of period features
- Reception room with original fireplace and sash windows
- Open-plan kitchen with fitted appliances and dining space
- Three generous sized bedrooms and ample storage throughout
- Private garden, roof terrace and lower ground floor patio
- Bathroom suite with additional shower cubicle
- Excellent location close to amenities and transport links
A truly beautiful and generous three bedroom house offering excellent living space with a wonderful double reception room and a lovely private garden situated in a fabulous location between Canonbury and De Beauvoir.
Mitchison Road is within easy reach of the comprehensive range of restaurants, cafes, bars and boutiques on Upper Street and Essex Road. Highbury & Islington and Canonbury stations are within walking distance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54301977.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1060425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.