2 bedroom flat for saleEwell Road, Surbiton, KT6
- Fantastic two bedroom first floor flat
- Set in a brand new flat conversion
- Include a 10 year new build warranty
- Open-plan reception room with modern fitted kitchen
- Two good size bedrooms (one with en-suite)
- Oak wood flooring and luxury carpets
- Secure video entry system
- Contemporary family bathroom
Boasting bright and spacious accommodation, this superb two bedroom first floor flat benefits from an open-plan reception room with modern fitted kitchen and master bedroom with en suite shower room.
Finished to an exceptional standard throughout, this fantastic two bedroom first floor flat offers bright and modern interiors. The flat comprises an open-plan reception room with modern fitted kitchen including CDA integrated appliances and induction hob. Two good-sized bedrooms (one en suite) and contemporary family bathroom.
Ewell Road is well positioned for both Surbiton and Berrylands mainline stations offering fast and frequent train links in to London Waterloo. A large range of shops, restaurants and bars can be found in nearby Surbiton.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1065716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes South West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.