3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAnchor Lane, Boxmoor
- Attractive 3 bedroom semi detached family home with large extended living accommodation
- Delightful residential situation close the `village` centre
- First floor family Bathroom
- Downstairs Shower room
- 2 reception rooms
- Fitted Kitchen with separate Utility
- The property is pleasantly situated in a side road
- Convenient for the village centre with its range of shopping facilities, Village Hall
- Sports Centre, public houses, Cages, restaurants and excellent schooling
- For the commuter the MLRS offers a fast and frequent service to London Euston (26 mins)
**ATTRACTIVE 3 BEDroom semi detached family home with LARGE extended living accommodation and DELIGHTFUL residential situation close to the `village` centre. First floor family Bathroom. Downstairs Shower room. 2 Reception rooms. FITTED Kitchen with separate Utility. The property is pleasantly situated in a side road convenient for the village centre with is range of shopping facilities, Village Hall, Sports Centre, Public Houses, Cafes and restaurants and excellent schooling. For the commuter the mainline railway station offers a fast and frequent service to London Euston (26 minutes).
Double glazed front door to:-
Double glazed picture window. Multi glazed door to:-
Radiator. Cloaks area. Staircase to first floor.
Double glazed patio doors opening to rear garden. Radiator. Feature marble fire place with matching hearth and mantle and fitted electric real flame effect fire.
Double glazed window. Radiator.
Fitted with a single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and a range of matching wall and floor mounted units comprising both cupboards and drawers and with the benefit of matching pan drawers and decorative glazed display cupboards. Colour co-ordinated roll top work surfaces and part tiled walls. Integrated hob with extractor hood over. Integrated oven and grill. Space and plumbing for dishwasher. Double glazed patio doors opening to rear garden.
Double glazed window. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and condenser dryer. Gas boiler.
Fitted with a 3 piece suite in white with chrome fittings and comprising tiled shower cubicle with fitted Triton shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Double glazed window.
Double glazed window. Access to loft space.
Double glazed window. Radiator. Built in wardrobe.
Dual aspect room with 2 double glazed windows. Radiator. Built in wardrobe. Shelved linen cupboard.
Double glazed window. Radiator.
Fitted with a 3 piece suite in white with chrome fittings and comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Colour co-ordinated part tiled walls. Radiator. Double glazed window.
DOUBLE WIDTH BRICK BLOCKED DRIVEWAY
Providing excellent off road parking facilities. Decorative herbaceous borders. Gated side access to:-
Southerly facing in aspect and arranged with a shingled/decked seating are and an area laid to lawn with herbaceous borders. Garden shed. Fenced boundaries.
H11002 - Floor plan for measurements to follow
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54303619.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Doyle Estate Agents, Boxmoor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.