3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOn Cutenhoe Road
- Stunning three bedroom family home
- Sought after Cutenhoe Road location within walking distance to town centre and Stockwood park
- Wonderful landscaped front side and rear gardens
- Large traditional rooms
- Lovely rear facing family room open into kitchen/conservatory area
- Separate bay fronted living room
- Three double bedroom ALL with fitted wardrobes
- Downstairs WC
Situated on one of Lutons most desirable roads in the sought after South Luton area of Luton is this charming three bedroom traditional family home. With no expense spared over the years it offers a beautiful space to call home. Of the larger style of this type of house an extended entrance hall including the downstairs toilet leads into two reception rooms. The first is a bay fronted formal living room with views stretching over the South of the town and the second family room with french doors leading out onto the patio area and open into the kitchen. The addition of a conservatory with underfloor heating off of the kitchen offers a great space to use as a garden room/breakfast room and includes a utility cupboard with butler sink. The first floor has three generous bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes and a refitted family bathroom. Externally to the front is a lovely garden area and steps leading up to side gate into the side garden area and conservatory whilst to the rear is the formal rear garden with terraced lawn areas, large natural stone patio, landscaped steps, mature boarders, greenhouse and shed and awning. All in all this property offers superb value for money and is a must view for anybody looking in this price range.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54308964.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8778840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Penrose Estate Agents, Luton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.