2 bedroom apartment for saleHurworth Road, Darlington
Offers in Excess of
- Semi-rural location overlooking countryside
- Top floor apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Open plan living space with cast-iron log burner
- Own small garden, communal courtyard and allocated parking
- Energy Efficiency Rating: D
Offers In Excess Of £115,000 to £125,000 Northgates offer FOR SALE a unique opportunity to purchase this one of a kind well presented TWO BEDROOMED TOP FLOOR APARTMENT. Set within a BEAUTIFUL COURTYARD DEVELOPMENT, in an attractive SEMI-RURAL SETTING, surrounded by open countryside situated between the villages of HURWORTH AND NEASHAM. The dwelling benefits from open plan living with an attractive cast- iron log burner with views over the countryside, own small private garden area, alongside a communal court yard and allocated parking bay. A viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate. In brief the property consists of:
Entrance hallway with spiral staircase,
First floor landing,
Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen,
Externally- Own small private garden, communal garden, allocated parking bay.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising deep panelled bath with fitted electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled surround, uPVC double glazed window to front, heated towel rail.
Small enclosed garden, communal court yard, allocated parking bay.
Hardwood part glazed stable door, original flooring, electric heater, spiral staircase leading to:
First Floor Landing
Fitted carpet flooring, electric heater, door to:
Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen
6.60m (21'8") x 4.78m (15'8")
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, fitted carpet flooring, cast-iron log burner, electric heater. Kitchen area fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge, uPVC double glazed window, electric storage heater, vinyl flooring, door.
3.23m (10'7") x 3.17m (10'5")
UPVC window to the rear, built-in fitted wardrobes, electric heater, fitted carpet flooring, door.
3.36m (11') x 2.06m (6'9")
UPVC double glazed window to side, electric heater, fitted carpet flooring, door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54309174.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8754322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northgate Estate Agents & Property Management, Darlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.