5 bedroom terraced house for saleNew Wharf Road, King's Cross, N1
- Fantastic five bedroom house overlooking Regent's Canal
- King's Cross location - easy access to Granary Square
- Canal views and private garden backing on to Basin
- Open-plan kitchen with fitted appliances
- Floor-to-ceiling glass doors leading to private garden
- In excess of 1300 square feet
- Well-proportioned interiors with neutral décor
- Ample storage space throughout
Located in the heart of King's Cross in a prime N1 spot overlooking Battlebridge Basin, this fantastic house (in excess of 1300 sq ft) is well-presented over four floors with a private patio and idyllic canal views.
New Wharf Road is located moments from of the superb restaurants, bars and culture of King's Cross, Granary Square and Angel. With easy access on foot to King's Cross and Angel stations, the house is also perfect for access to the Regent's Canal towpath.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54310344.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1063895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.